WHAT IS CHEMTRAC TORONTO?
ChemTRAC is a program designed to increase public awareness of priority chemicals and reduce pollution from industrial and commercial sources. It can be divided into three main areas:
1) The Environmental Reporting and Disclosure Bylaw, which requires businesses to track and report their manufacturing, use and release of priority chemicals.
2) The analysis and release of chemical data of businesses. ChemTRAC's interactive map provides neighborhood-specific data.
3) The greening of Businesses through pollution prevention and innovation.
What we require to perform & submit your CHEMTRAC Report:
1) Contact your paint supplier and request a copy of ALL paint related purchases for the previous year.
2) Contact your certified liquid waste hauler for a total of waste product removed in the previous year.
3) Now contact us to see if you are exempt or are required to register.There are no registration fees.